Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

After church Sunday afternoon I took the clan to our club house and took a few pictures since they were all dressed up. I tried to do our new little camera justice. O.K. I know I'm not doing justice to the camera, but when do I really have the time to take classes to learn how to use the camera. Thank goodness that I had such good sports who made it fun to play around and explore our camera.

Samantha the oldest and has a heart of gold and really seems to genuinely care about others.

Caitlin is our second oldlest, she tries to do her best in all she does.

Alex is our fourth child, he loves to hug and be cuddled

Elisa is the baby of the family, she is a typical three year old, stubborn and feisty. It's a good thing little people are so cute.

After having Nathan and then Alex, Samantha put a request in for a little sister not to just Chris and I, but also in her daily prayers. Against our efforts Samantha had her request granted and we are all so grateful for another sweet girl ( Caitlin thinks I should put drama girl).
Nathan and Alex are just a few years apart and are starting to find alot more things in common. Alex can't wait for Nathan to get home from school so they can go play.

Samantha and Caitlin are Elisa'a second and third Mom







Nathan is our third child, he is happy a little guy and loves to have fun time.





2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow!!! Carmen I think you did an Amazing JOB!

Brenda said...

I love your pictures! Great job! You have such beautiful children!