Monday, January 5, 2009

Heather and her Family are in Town

My friend Heather and I go back to the good old days working at Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo, Utah. I loved sharing the same shift with Heather she made working fun and helped time pass by quickly. Little did we know years later, my family would move into the same ward clear across the U.S. We had three sets of (boy/girl )children that shared the same age. Two of which we had while living in the same ward. Since then my dear friend has moved back to Utah to be near her family. We miss them a lot, but are happy they can be near family.Josh and Heather

Rebecca 4 years old


Elaina 7 years old



Heather and her husband Dean

I love this new camera, it is so much easier to catch my kids darling smiles.


While living in the same town, Heather and I delivered Elaina and Nathan with in a few months of each other. It's been fun watching the two kids grow up together.
Heather's youngest son, Jacob.

I didn't get a picture of Caitlin and Josh but, the two of them have been friends since they were one year old.

No comments: