
Alex and Elisa having a great time as they wait to see their pediatrician for their well check up.

Elisa and Alex realizing check ups aren't as fun as they sound. Elisa is a little disgruntle because of the itchy paper gowns. However, Mom and Dad are pleased that our two little ones are healthy. Alex 4 years old, measuring at 75th percentile for height and weight. Elisa 3 years old, measuring at 25th percentile for height and weight.
At the end when it came time for Alex and Elisa to get their vaccine, I was surprised at what a tough little cookie Elisa was. Although, I was not a bit surprised at Alex's loud cries of torture.

It's not easy being beautiful!

After our wards Christmas Party we decided to end the night by buying a Christmas tree. The kids got excited to pick out a real Christmas tree. Alex and Elisa showing a bit of their appreciation and excitement to their Daddy.

This year Caitlin won the approval of her parents on the perfect tree for the Galloway home.

The kids and I are excited that we have convinced Dad yet another year to buy a real tree vs. an artificial tree.

Having Elisa and Chris's Birthday, Our 13th anniversary, Christmas and the New Year so, close together Chris isn't always able to take the day off. He works such long hours, that the day is almost over before he gets home. We did make the best of it and had a fun time celebrating his Birthday in the short time he was home.

Princess Elisa excited to take part in unwrapping presents.
(even if there not her's)

A Christmas ornament!
Years ago, Chris's grandma started a tradition buying him an ornament for his birthday, which now the kids and I have had fun continuing.

Alex taking a turn helping Dad unwrap his presents.

Elisa having a proud moment as she gets her turn to put the star on the Christmas tree.

Grandma Galloway has also continued her ornament tradition with the grand kids. Every year our children look forward to putting their special ornaments on the tree.

Decorating the Christmas tree is a fun family project. We all look forward to doing this together each year.
3 comments:
So all those curlers zre how you get Elisa's hair so curly. I love it
Hey, Carmen,
I found your blog through Kristie, who I found through Gina Bagley! I was in you and Chris's ward years and years ago! (10th ward) I still teach school at Alpine Elementary---29 years. Your kids are adorable!!! Coeck out my blog:
missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com
We sold all of our property. It is now called Mitchell Springs Estates. My mom and I built a condo 2 years ago. It is south of the AF Hospital. We love it!
Post a Comment