


After a long year of Alex giving his Sunbeam teacher, Brother Bosch a hard time, I think he had a good beating coming his way.My kind friend Rachel was so kind to babysit Alex and Elisa for the remainder time at Sliders, so I could run over to the elementary school and help out in Sami, Cait, and Nate's "Winter Holiday Party."
Nathan already learning how to charm the girls!
Is it me or does anyone else think they look related?
Nathan having fun decorating his Christmas tree with frosting.
After I spent a little time in Nathan's class I hurried upstairs to Caitlin's class just in time to catch her playing pin the nose on the reindeer.
Almost!
Sometimes I take a look at my kids and I am taken back at how much they have grown and yet it feels as if it was yesterday that they were so small. I love this picture because I can still see that glimpse of Cait when she was small.
Almost!
Sometimes I take a look at my kids and I am taken back at how much they have grown and yet it feels as if it was yesterday that they were so small. I love this picture because I can still see that glimpse of Cait when she was small.




No comments:
Post a Comment