I love your pictures! I love the softens and the character in them. You have such a beautiful family. It's fun to see how much your kids look like you and Chris!
The camera loves your family. Those kids just photograph so well...and you too Carmen. I'm serious about the modeling thing. You are beautiful in and out.
My husband and I have been married for 14 yrs. We have five amazing children who add so much to our lives. I feel privileged and grateful to stay at home and be their mom. (Thanks to my husband who works hard and supports me staying at home with the family.) Life is busy and crazy at times, with everyones schedual. Despite our busy lives we look forward to hanging out together as a family.
4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! I am so glad you started a blog. I will send you invite via your email.
I love your pictures! I love the softens and the character in them. You have such a beautiful family. It's fun to see how much your kids look like you and Chris!
The camera loves your family. Those kids just photograph so well...and you too Carmen. I'm serious about the modeling thing. You are beautiful in and out.
Carmen those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment