Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Oh yes, Chris carved the pumpkins, except for one. Nathan fell asleep the night before Halloween when Chris was carving. I felt bad that the poor guy missed out on getting his pumkin carved. I tried my best, but it is obvious which one I did.
The Hales family were so kind to invite us and their neighbors over for Trick or Treating and dinner.

One of the homes we went trick of treating at had a Haunted House. I guess you could say we have a few Fear seekers.


And at least one cautious child.



Argh... Pirates!
Our family started a tradition a few years ago to dress up together. Last year we were rockstars and the year before superhero's. Anybody have any ideas you want to share with our family for next year?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is looking awesome. It's so fun to see what you and your kids are up to. Love the pirate costumes. That is such a good idea to dress up all together. Do you make your costumes?

Galloway Family said...

No, I think it would be fun, but with our crazy schedule I haven't picked up sewing for many years. Although, last year we were rockstars and we were able to recycle things we already had.