Monday, November 3, 2008

I was standing there with my arms free when I realized that this was the first time that I wasn't pregnant or holding a little baby at the petting farm. Usually I am somewhat distracted with a baby or feeling nauseous, but this time I enjoyed watching the children and felt such a relaxed feeling. The trip was a great excape from our hetic lives. The kids and I stayed to the very last minute until it was time to return home to the after school busyness with the older three.

Our tour guide shocked me when he quickly pushed the rooster into my arms. I believe he was taken back when he didn't hear me scream. I was actually suprised that Alex and Elisa were both comfortable enough to hold the rooster.

A proud moment!

The kids all had fun taking turns milking the cow.

Alex is in hog heaven with his two preschool friends and our neighbor.

No comments: