Friday, November 7, 2008

Alex and the Fire Alarm

Alex's birthday was coming up and I still hadn't bought his birthday present. My schedule was tight with life's busy demands so, I decided to bring Alex and Elisa with me to buy his present. For a short moment I have to say I was proud of my sneaky mommy skills that I have developed over the last few years. I had arrived at the check out with Alex's birthday presents and the two little ones hadn't a clue. I alerted the cashier to my sneaky ways and she carefully rang up my purchase and double bagged everything. I was getting ready to pay when all of a sudden the fire alarm went off. To my embarrassment I find Alex near the alarm with the look of fear on his face. Yes, Alex did pull the fire alarm lever. I guess we know who the real sneak is in our family.

1 comment:

The Crandall Clan said...

Hey Carmen,

Arent boys the best. Alex is a cutie. How ya been?
Kristie