Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Beach Day With Friends From Church

These are some of the families from our church. We have lived here for over seven years, and I think we have one of the best wards around.
Talk about some men have all the Luck!
This nice young man was so sweet to show all the kids who wanted to learn how to skim board. You toss the board accross the shallow water and run and jump on and glide. The funny part of the story is we started noticing the youth watching him and before we knew it, Texas boy had everyones attention. The cool part of the story is some of us went over to Texas boy's parents and thanked them for having such a good kid. They in returen, complimented our youth for dressing modestly at the beach.
Hey where did the girls go? Oh yea, there with Texas Boy.
These are some of our little men, hoping the girls will notice there endowed biceps.


2 comments:

Margaret and Jason Mair said...

Look at your family Carmen! Holy cow! They have gotten so big and you have added a few more! I miss hanging out with you! PS It's Margaret Jacobus! I miss you guys!

Alexa Slaughter said...

I love your rendition of the incident. HAHA! Especially Clay and Zach standing alone wondering what happened to us. :) lol