Today was the first day back to school at our brand new school. Our new school has decided to try uniforms. It's a public school, which makes it hard to inforce the uniforms. I hope the majority will stick with the idea of uniforms. It was alot less money, and I think they look cute. Who knew potty training was so exausting! I have been waiting for school to start my potty nazi camp.
My husband and I have been married for 14 yrs. We have five amazing children who add so much to our lives. I feel privileged and grateful to stay at home and be their mom. (Thanks to my husband who works hard and supports me staying at home with the family.) Life is busy and crazy at times, with everyones schedual. Despite our busy lives we look forward to hanging out together as a family.
2 comments:
Hey Galloways it's the Marzetta's. Went blog hoppin and ended up here.
email us so we can hook you up to our blog.
kmarzetta@gmail.com
Hey Carmen, I did it. I started a blog. Add me to your and if you dont care I will add you to mine. Let me know.
Kristie
Post a Comment