Saturday, August 23, 2008

Aquatica and Sea World

We bought annual tickets for our family to go to Aquatica and Sea World. We were happy to find out the Roe and Vonhack family got annual passes as well. Chris has been busy with work, and hasn't been able to go much. Thank goodness for the Roe and Vonhack family to let my CRAZY brew tag along with them through the parks. There is no way I could have or would have attemted the parks on my own. I apologize for getting sappy, but I feel incredibly grateful for the friendship and HELP the two friends and their families. Hauling my children and our stuff would have been impossible for me to do with my arm limitations. I never had to ask for help, Savannah, Kariann, Clay, Zach, Lorraine, and Shaun all had my back. Thanks you guys, we love you!
Plotting out the rides they want to go on at Sea World.
Samantha, Emily and Caitlin
Camden, Kurt and Nathan
Oh, Sissa loves Lorraine, but who wouldn't!

No comments: