Elisa has come along way this summer.
At the first of the summer she would cry and hated to go
under water. Now we can't keep her on top of the water.
If looks could kill! Alex thinks he's getting his point accross. I think other wise and find this to be a kodak moment. I am sure this picture will come in handy in the future. Maybe, in a therepist office or perhaps with his prom date or a wife to be.
Nathan taking it easy and chilling out by the pool. No! Actually, he is in time out for picking on his innoccent little brother.
Nathan is an awsome big brother to his little sister. He loves helping her with whatever it is the little princess wants. Although, so does everyone else and now we have a spoiled princess.
Alex lives for the fun and excitment.
1 comment:
Wow Carmen. Your kids are getting so big and so CUTE!!! I love to see the pictures on the blog. I do have a myspace though. I need to get a blog now. I get to yours through Emilys. Any way I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your kids are. Take care.
Love ya Kristie
Post a Comment